According to the Article 9 of Circular No. 06/2011/TT- BYT regulates cosmetic management: “For cosmetic products that have been notified and granted with the receipt number of the cosmetic product proclamation report, when there is a change, organizations and individuals taking responsible for distributing products to market must submit a written request for supplement or make a new notification, according to regulations.’’
- Drug Administration of Vietnam – Ministry of Health
2. CLASSIFICATION OF CHANGED CONTENT:
|1||Change of trademark||New notification|
|2||Change of product name||New notification|
|3||Change of company responsible for putting product in market||New notification|
|4||Change of product type||New notification|
|5||Change of use purpose||New notification|
|6||Change of formula||New notification|
|7||Change of manufacturer or assembler (name and/or address||New notification|
|8||Change of product presentation|| |
|9||Name and/or address of company responsible for putting product in market but provided that number of Certificate of business registration or Invertment Certificate is not changed||Supplementation|
|10||Name and/or address of Importer||Supplementation|
|11||Change of the company representative||Supplementation|
|12||Change of size of container and/ or packing, container and/ or packing material and product label||Supplementation, but it is not required to apply in case where the necessary information is not mentioned in the Template for notification|
3. THE SUPPORT OF CITYLAW FOR CUSTOMERS
- Advice, guide customers abour the process, application for change in every detail.
- Reasonable fee
- Fast processing time (only 10 -> 15 working days). Quickly in just 05 working days.
- Support consulting customers with all related problems and commit to accompany with customers during the cosmetic business process.
4. LEGAL BASIS
- Circular 06/2011/TT-BYT of the Ministry of Health regulating cosmetic management
- The Prime Minister’s Decision No. 10/2010 / QD-TTg of February 10, 2010, stipulating the Certificate of Free Sale for Imported and Exported Products and Goods;
- Government’s Decree No. 89/2006 / ND-CP of August 30, 2006, stipulating the labelling of goods
- Agreement on ASEAN harmonization system in cosmetic management
Để được tư vấn chi tiết hơn, Quý khách hàng vui lòng liên hệ tới CITYLAW – Chúng tôi hân hạnh được hỗ trợ Quý khách!
|CITYLAW VIET NAM CO., LTD|
LY NGUYEN (Ms) / Lawyer – Manager
♦ 093 123 9396 – 093 177 9398
♦ 209 Giang Vo, Cat Linh, Dong Da, Ha Noi