In modern life, more and more overseas businesses and foreigners have tendency to work in Vietnam. To be allowed to live within the boundary of Vietnam, foreign workers need a temporary residence card. With over than 10 years experience working in in this field, CITYLAW would like to send you the advice related to the procedure of granting temporary residence card for foreigners:
- The Immigration Department or the Immigration Office of where the business located
II. CONDITIONS FOR GRANTING TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNERS
- Any foreigner has work permit or certification of exemption from work permit within 12 months.
- Foreign passport has at least 1-year validity. In case granting 2-year temporary residence card, the passport must have at least 2-year validity.
Visa using in Vietnam must be on right purpose (has symbol LD, LD1, LD2 or DN, DN1, DN2).
III. FULL DOCUMENTS FOR GRANTING TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
|A. Hồ Sơ Khách Hàng Cần Cung Cấp|
|1||Paper requesting for temporary residence card||01||Color scan||(Form NA6 for businesses, NA7 for individuals)|
|2||Information form for a temporary residence card||01||Online result paper|
|3||Papers proving to have a temporary residence card such as: work permit, Head of representative office, Member of management council confirming paper or other papers.||01|
|4||02 photos 3×4 cm||01|
IV. CITYLAW HAS RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
– Advising legal issues related to the performance of procedure;
– Representing Customer to apply the dossier to the system;
– Following and explaining as requested by competent authorities;
– Receiving and handing over the temporary residence card result to customer.
– No longer than work permit (02 years)
VI. LEGAL BASE
– Law 47/2014/QH13 on Entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
– Circular no. 04/2015/TT-BCA on regulations on specimen papers concerning foreigners entering, leaving and residing in Vietnam
– Circular no. 219/2016/TT-BTC on the rate, collection, submission, administration and use of the fees and charges on entry, exit, transit and residency in Vietnam
– Law 51/2019/QH14 on amendments to a number of Articles of Law on Entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
Để được tư vấn chi tiết hơn, Quý khách hàng vui lòng liên hệ tới CITYLAW – Chúng tôi hân hạnh được hỗ trợ Quý khách!
|CITYLAW VIET NAM CO., LTD
TRUNG NGUYEN (Mr) / Lawyer – Manager
♦ 093 123 9398 – 093 177 9398
♦ 209 Giang Vo, Cat Linh, Dong Da, Ha Noi