Nowadays, since the development of economy, more and more foreign businesses are joining Vietnam market as well as local businesses are having a demand on using foreign workforce. On account of that, the procedure of granting work permit for overseas employees is necessary. Therefore, CITYLAW would like to send you the detail information related to this procedure:
Department of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs of where the company of the worker is placed.
II. CONDITIONS FOR FOREGNER TO BE GRANTED WORK PERMINT CERTIFICATION
- Has full legal capacity as rules.
- In appropriate health condition for the job.
- Is manager, Director, technical worker or specialist.
- Not an offender or facing criminal prosecution as Vietnam rules and foreign law.
- Has written allowance by competent authorities about using foreign workforce.
III. FULL DOCUMENTS FOR THE PROCEDURE.
|A. Documents provided by customer
|The health certificate or report on medical examination by competent overseas or domestic Health Organization or Hospital
|has validity within 12 months
|Criminal record or document confirming worker is not an offender or facing criminal prosecution.
|The written certification that the worker is a Manager, Director, Specialist or Technical worker
|– Can be replaced by
+ Certificate of recognition which is issued by the competent authority of the foreign country if the worker is an artist in the traditional professions;
+ The documents proving experience of foreign soccer players;
+ The pilot license issued by a Vietnam’s competent authority to the foreign pilot;
+ The license for airplane maintenance issued by a Vietnam’s competent authority to the foreign worker who works in airplane maintenance industry.
|Copy of passport or a substitute for passport or other license for international travel still has validity as rules
|Translated into Vietnamese and notarized
|02 color picture (4×6 cm)
|Documents related to the foreign workers
|B. Hồ Sơ Khách Hàng Ký Đóng Dấu
|The written request for the work permit made by the employer
|Sign and stamp
IV. CITYLAW HAS RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
– Advising legal issues related to the performance of procedure;
– Representing Customer to apply the dossier to the system;
– Following and explaining as requested by competent authorities;
– Receiving and handing over the work permit result to customer.
– 02 years since the date issued and can be extended
VI. LEGAL BASE
– Labor code
– Decree 11/2016/ND-CP detailed regulations on implementing a number of articles of the labor code regarding foreign workers in Vietnam
– Decree 140/2018/ND-CP on amendments to Decree 11/2016/ND-CP
Để được tư vấn chi tiết hơn, Quý khách hàng vui lòng liên hệ tới CITYLAW – Chúng tôi hân hạnh được hỗ trợ Quý khách!
|CITYLAW VIET NAM CO., LTD
TRUNG NGUYEN (Mr) / Lawyer – Manager
♦ 093 123 9398 – 093 177 9398
♦ 209 Giang Vo, Cat Linh, Dong Da, Ha Noi